Auto Repair Santa Paula CA
Located a short distance east of Ventura, the city of Santa Paula is comprised mainly of agriculture. In fact, Santa Paula is promoted as the “Citrus Capital of the World.” Roughly 30,000 people live throughout this area of about 4.5 square miles.
Santa Paula is located in the Santa Clara River Valley, on the north bank of the Santa Clara River surrounded by fruit orchards. The downtown section centers around Main Street, close to a number of historic homes in bungalow, cottage, Victorian and craftsman styles. The nearby South Mountain Oil Field was discovered in 1916 and developed through the 1920s, bringing economic diversification to the Santa Paula area. Oil production peaked in the 1950s but continues on smaller levels to this day.
AWS Automotive in nearby Ventura is proud to provide Santa Paula drivers with reliable vehicle service and repairs. Our experience and expertise will keep your car or truck running at its very best. When you visit our shop and give us your business, you’ll quickly see that we never put money ahead of people.
The AWS Automotive Advantage
- 70+ Years of Combined Automotive Experience
- Digital Vehicle Inspections with Photos
- Experienced ASE-Certified Technicians
- 24-Hour Online Scheduling
- Complimentary Shuttle Service & Loaner Cars
- 3-year/36,000-mile Nationwide Warranty
- 12-Month Same-as-Cash Financing
- Partners with the BBB and Chamber of Commerce
For dependable truck repairs, turn to AWS Automotive in Santa Paula, CA, where we never put money ahead of people.