Auto Repair in Carpinteria, CA
The city of Carpinteria sits along the coastline of southern Santa Barbara County, attracting visitors from all over the world with its large sandy beaches. Along with this, plenty of parks, shopping and fine dining options abound. The population of Carpinteria is just over 13,000 people, allowing the city to maintain a small-town feel.
The name La Carpinteria, or “The Carpenter Shop,” was first used by soldiers of the Gaspar de Portola Exhibition in 1769, who observed the Chumash Indians building wooden plank canoes in the area. Even with all this history, Carpinteria wasn’t incorporated as a city until 1965. Carpinteria has long been known for its agriculture, which thrives today. At the same time, other forms of business have emerged over the years, including tourism, retail, light industry and corporate offices.
AWS Automotive in nearby Ventura is proud to provide Carpinteria drivers with reliable vehicle service and repairs. Our experience and expertise will keep your car or truck running at its very best. When you visit our shop and give us your business, you’ll quickly see that we never put money ahead of people.
The AWS Automotive Advantage
- 70+ Years of Combined Automotive Experience
- Digital Vehicle Inspections with Photos
- Experienced ASE-Certified Technicians
- 24-Hour Online Scheduling
- Complimentary Shuttle Service & Loaner Cars
- 3-year/36,000-mile Nationwide Warranty
- 12-Month Same-as-Cash Financing
- Partners with the BBB and Chamber of Commerce