Auto Repair in Port Hueneme, CA
The name Port Hueneme is derived from the Spanish spelling of the Chumash phrase for “Resting Place.” Considering Port Hueneme’s laid-back, small-town atmosphere, the name has proven a good fit. White sand beaches enhance the city’s natural beauty.
Port Hueneme holds a rich history prior to its incorporation in 1948. Thomas Bard learned of Hueneme Canyon under the ocean’s surface. He then used this information to construct what stands today as the only deep-water port between Los Angeles and San Francisco. On a community level, Port Hueneme is known for its annual beach festival, complete with live music, rides and a variety of attractions. Naval Base Ventura County lends a significant military presence to the neighborhoods and population.
AWS Automotive in nearby Ventura is proud to provide Port Hueneme drivers with reliable vehicle service and repairs. Our experience and expertise will keep your car or truck running at its very best. When you visit our shop and give us your business, you’ll quickly see that we never put money ahead of people.
The AWS Automotive Advantage
- 70+ Years of Combined Automotive Experience
- Digital Vehicle Inspections with Photos
- Experienced ASE-Certified Technicians
- 24-Hour Online Scheduling
- Complimentary Shuttle Service & Loaner Cars
- 3-year/36,000-mile Nationwide Warranty
- 12-Month Same-as-Cash Financing
- Partners with the BBB and Chamber of Commerce