Subaru Clutch Replacement in Ventura, CA
Your Source for Subaru Clutch Replacement
The clutch is very important – it allows the driver to engage and disengage the engine from the transmission. The clutch assembly includes the pressure plate, clutch disc and release bearing. Since it is made of frictional material, the clutch disc eventually wears out and requires service.
When Ventura drivers need Subaru clutch replacement, they turn to AWS Automotive. We offer dealer-quality Subaru clutch replacement from an independently owned shop, typically a same-day service.
Subaru Clutch Replacement by Trained Technicians
Clutch replacement is no small task; the entire transmission has to come out. It’s not a simple service just any mechanic can address. Fortunately, the ASE-Certified technicians at AWS Automotive have decades of Subaru clutch replacement experience. Our technicians will perform the job quickly and efficiently using the latest equipment. Whether your clutch is binding, slipping or just making noise, we can handle any Subaru clutch replacement job you throw at us.
The AWS Automotive Advantage
- 70+ Years of Combined Automotive Experience
- Digital Vehicle Inspections with Photos
- Experienced ASE-Certified Technicians
- 24-Hour Online Scheduling
- Complimentary Shuttle Service & Loaner Cars
- 3-year/36,000-mile Nationwide Warranty
- 12-Month Same-as-Cash Financing
- Partners with the BBB and Chamber of Commerce