Subaru Water Pump Repair in Ventura, CA
Your Source for Subaru Water Pump Repair
A car’s water pump provides coolant circulation between the engine and radiator. This helps cool the engine and keep it at the desired operating temperature. Without a properly functioning water pump, the engine will quickly overheat, and catastrophic damage may result.
When Ventura Subaru owners need Subaru water pump repair, they turn to AWS Automotive. We provide dealer-quality Subaru water pump repair by an independently owned shop. Stop by today to see what everyone is talking about.
Subaru Water Pump Repair by Trained Technicians
On most Subaru vehicles, the water pump is driven by the timing belt inside the engine, making water pump replacement a difficult job. If a water pump is installed incorrectly, this can cause major engine damage. Water pumps are typically replaced at the same time as the timing belt, as both components have the same service life.
Fortunately the ASE-Certified technicians at AWS Automotive have decades of Subaru water pump repair experience. They will perform your Subaru water pump repair correctly the first time, saving you both time and money.
The AWS Automotive Advantage
- 70+ Years of Combined Automotive Experience
- Digital Vehicle Inspections with Photos
- Experienced ASE-Certified Technicians
- 24-Hour Online Scheduling
- Complimentary Shuttle Service & Loaner Cars
- 3-year/36,000-mile Nationwide Warranty
- 12-Month Same-as-Cash Financing
- Partners with the BBB and Chamber of Commerce